Steven is a true native of the area. Steven J. Sersic grew up in Hammond, Indiana, where his dad worked as a Hammond police officer and his mom taught school for the City of Hammond. Steve is an active member of the American Trial Lawyers and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Steven's practice focuses on representing people who have been hurt because of bad driving, faulty products and neglectful property maintenance and ownership, as well as insurance claims that have been wrongfully denied.
He has committed his practice to representing injured people. He lives in Wheatfield, Indiana, with his wife Michelle, daughter and two stepsons.
· University of Chicago, B.A. (1991)
· Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, J.D. (1994)
· United States Supreme Court (2010)
· Indiana Supreme Court Bar (1994)
· United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana (1994)
· United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit (2003)
· American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
· American College of Advocacy, Advocate (2001)
· Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
· Indiana Municipal Lawyers Association, Member
· Phi Beta Kappa, Member
· Indiana University Sherman Minton Moot Court, Judge (1996-present)